Online Cybersecurity Certificate
Earn your Cyber Security Certificate online at Champlain College Online and enter this career field with a credential employers will respect.
Graduates of the Cyber Security Certificate will be qualified to:
- Evaluate the computer network and information security needs of an organization
- Measure the performance of security systems within an enterprise -level information security system
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and update an enterprise level information security system
- Implement continuous network monitoring and provide real-time security solutions
Note: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs. Stand-alone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|CFDI 240||Digital Forensic Investigation Techniques||3|
|CYBR 210||Foundations of Cybersecurity||3|
|CYBR 240||Networking & Security||3|
|CYBR 320||Intrusion Analysis and Response||3|
|CYBR 335||Ethical Hacking||3|
|Total Credits to Earn This Certificate:||15|
* Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call an admissions representative at 888-269-6523 for more information.