Online Linux Administration, Security & Support Certificate
Earn your Linux Administration, Security & Support certificate online at Champlain College and enter this career field with a credential employers will respect.
Graduates of our online Linux Certificate will:
- Compare and contrast several Linux scripting languages (BASH, PERL and TCL) and associated techniques and documentation
- Write successful scripts in each language for real-world tasks
- Build useable, enterprise-level solutions utilizing:
- Apache web server
- Secure implementations
- User administration
- Receive an introduction to installing, configuring and maintaining Linux server systems from a security perspective
Note: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs. Stand-alone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|NETW 260||Linux Systems Administration I||3|
|NETW 360||Linux Systems Administration II||3|
|NETW 365||Implementing Linux Security||3|
|NETW 460||Linux Shell Scripting||3|
|CYBR 210||Foundations of Cybersecurity||3|
|Total Credits to Earn This Degree:||18|
* Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call an admissions representative at 888-269-6523 for more information.