Online PHP Programming Certificate
Our online PHP Programming Certificate students will receive advanced coverage of the latest version of the PHP programming language. Many database-driven websites are written in PHP and many web applications and content management systems are also designed and developed using this language. Students in this certificate program will gain a focused understanding of the PHP programming language, while building and modifying PHP-based web applications that integrate with other web technologies.
With this PHP Programming Certificate, you will:
- Get hands-on programming experience using open -source software, PHP and MySQL to build professional-quality, database-driven websites
- Develop the skills to build interactive web sites with authentication and security by integrating PHP with HTML and CSS
- Learn how to apply basic and advanced object-oriented programming techniques, use libraries, frameworks and advanced database connectivity techniques, and integrate PHP with other web technologies to build secure e-commerce applications
- Become familiar with a variety of open-source content management systems written in PHP and understand how they operate
- Customize an application to meet the specific needs of a client use case as would be done in a real-world application
Note: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs. Stand-alone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|CMIT 200||Relational Database Design and SQL||3|
|WEBD 310||Server-Side Scripting — PHP||3|
|WEBD 225||Web Page Development II — CSS and XML||3|
|WEBD 325||Advanced PHP Programming||3|
|WEBD 410||Content Management Systems||3|
|Total Credits to Earn This Certificate:||18|
*Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call an admissions representative at 888-269-6523 for more information.