Online Project Management Certificate
Project managers plan, organize and manage resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives. In this online Project Management Certificate you will learn to:
- Use common project management software to effectively and efficiently manage projects
- Make decisions about managing projects that incorporate an understanding of an organization's culture and team dynamics
- Determine and manage project resources in a cost-effective and timely manner, ensuring a project's success
- Inventory the tasks in a process and reconfigure them to create the most efficient and timely approach to completion
- Analyze projects to identify risks to on-time completion Practice agile project management to help customers define project goals and reinforce the importance of flexibility in project execution.
Note: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs. Stand-alone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|COMM 340||Organizational Communication||3|
|COMM 350||Conflict Management||3|
|MGMT 262||Project Management Standards & Behaviors||3|
|MGMT 265||Project Development & Risk||3|
|MGMT 267||Agile Project Management||3|
|Total Credits to Earn This Certificate:||15|
* Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call an admissions representative at 888-269-6523 for more information.