Conflict Management Online Graduate Certificate
In a world full of complex disputes, professionals with constructive conflict engagement skills have never been more in demand. Champlain's graduate certificate in Conflict Management is designed for people interested in using effective conflict resolution skills in their job.
Each 3-credit course will be completed over an 8-week term. This certificate may be embedded in the Champlain College Online MS Accounting, MBA and MS in Human Relations & Organization Development degrees, or as a stand-alone certificate.*
By taking this graduate-level online certificate you will learn to:
- Help conflicting parties explore key assumptions about other's interests and intentions that may limit solutions.
- Be aware of your own emotional responses amid conflict.
- Synthesize and learn from feedback and explain your new awareness.
- Prepare and effectively deliver feedback
- Learn techniques to intervene in conflict situations
Note: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs. Stand-alone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|CMGT 502||Interpersonal Conflict||3|
|CMGT 504||Principles of Conflict Management||3|
|CMGT 510||Conflict Management Capstone||3|