Online Digital Forensic Science Master's Degree
100% Online Top-Ranked Digital Forensics Education
Champlain College Online's Master of Digital Forensic Science program develops students into scientists who use digital evidence to investigate a variety of crimes and develop methods with which evidence can be collected for the courts. You won't find a graduate-level digital forensic science program with more credibility. Our programs were voted best in the country by SC Magazine in 2013 and 2015, and Champlain College has been designated as a National Center of Digital Forensics Academic Excellence by the Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center. That means we offer the most inspired - and relevant - instruction and curriculum available.
Ready to get started? Create an account and begin your application today. There is no fee to apply.
Benefits of the Champlain Digital Forensics Science Program:
- Immediate results. This program was specifically designed to develop students to become digital forensic scientists who gather and utilize digital evidence and apply those techniques to their current workplace.
- Courses developed by digital forensics experts. The curriculum has an uncommon depth and breadth to equip you with the tools to stay current with emerging technology and trends in the industry.
- Champlain offers the country's finest computer forensics education. Champlain's cybersecurity programs were recently voted best in the country by SC Magazine.
- Faculty are seasoned veterans of the industry. Our faculty has a range of experience from both law enforcement and the private sector, including FBI agents, state's attorneys, police officers and corporate consultants.
- 100% online program offers flexibility and convenience. Our Master's in Digital Forensics program is offered fully online, allowing you to participate in a challenging, high-quality education while maintaining your busy lifestyle.
Gain Expertise and a Certificate Prior to Graduation
We know it's important for you to gain knowledge and expertise quickly in order to differentiate yourself in the workplace or in today's competitive job market. To support this effort, the courses within this degree program are structured so that you'll earn a specialized Digital Forensic Science graduate certificate before you complete the requirements for your master's degree.