Online Health Care Administration Master's Degree
Design Thinking for Healthcare Innovation
We're passionate about health care, and we bring that passion to our online MS in Health Care Administration program. Each of our online health care administration courses was developed to challenge you to think boldly and more innovatively than you imagined possible, and to arm you with new knowledge, interdisciplinary strategies and tools that will help you make measurable change at the micro or macro levels. And you will find this leading-edge curriculum in no other health care administration program in the country.
Ready to get started? Create an account and begin your application today. There is no fee to apply.
Meeting the Demands of Today's Healthcare Needs
As an experienced healthcare professional, you are more than familiar with the complexities and challenges that face the healthcare field - from the planning and managing of care to its delivery and related activities. If you're like our online MS in Health Care Administration program leaders and practitioner-faculty, you're also optimistic about the opportunity to bring fresh thinking to this field. This new approach will:
- Make measurable improvements to patient access, quality of care and outcomes in the nation's doctor's offices, clinics and hospitals
- Increase efficiencies with payers, health care delivery networks and government
- Foster collaboration between providers, administrators, regulators and many more
In Champlain College Online's Master of Science in Health Care Administration program, we'll help to increase your knowledge and competencies with professionally -relevant content and exercises in quality and process improvement, human resources, finance, leadership and technical and information systems. And we'll take you even further through the emerging field of business analytics, "big data" and data visualization, as well as the use of "design thinking"— a more solutions-oriented and patient-centric approach to industry challenges. Coupled with the program's interdisciplinary cohort model (a small group of fellow students with whom you will work throughout your studies), your courses will serve as a launching pad for some of your deepest and most creative thinking.
Benefits of the Champlain College Online's Master's in Health Care Administration
The MS in Health Care Administration is completed entirely online - at times convenient to you - allowing you to participate in a challenging, high-quality education while managing your busy lifestyle.
- Learn to literally think and see differently. You'll gain competency in data visualization tools and become well versed in design thinking, which will change how you see and think about challenges facing the field and the solutions that address them.
- Become a leader in change management and performance improvement. You'll become a change agent in your organization and inspire others through performance improvement using competencies you gain through the program.
- Gain an edge with comprehensive technical knowledge. You'll master knowledge related to information technology systems involved with all aspects of health care to support best-practice initiatives, data analytics and more.
- Courses designed by health care professionals. The faculty who deliver our program are practitioners in the health care sector with broad experience as consultants, CEOs, chief operating officers, information officers, legal experts and more.
Individuals with health care management degrees are headed into a job market that is predicted to grow 17% through 2024 according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Champlain's program prepares industry leaders for demographic changes, increased regulation, funding challenges, demand for improved efficiencies, and the emerging needs of the aging population.
Gain Expertise and a Certificate Prior to Graduation
We know it's important to gain knowledge and expertise quickly in order to differentiate yourself in the workplace and in today's competitive job market. To support this effort, the courses within this degree program are structured so that you'll earn a Health Care Administration graduate certificate before you complete the requirements for your master's degree.