Enterprise Security Fundamentals Certificate
Cyber Security is everyone's business.
Did you know that one mouse click can cost your organization millions of dollars in damage? And, evidence shows that organizations with employees at every level -- and in every area -- who recognize cyber threats and risks are more secure than those whose employees remain unaware of the damage even clicking on a single link can create.
Whether you are an entry-level employee or senior-level management, this certificate will help you gain an understanding of the information security risks you will encounter in the workplace and on your personal devices. Learn how to evaluate those risks and think critically about their source and motive. As a result of this certificate program you will literally behave differently, as you become more aware of the persistent and subtle threats to your personal and professional electronic devices and digital information systems.
Cyber Security Is Not Just For Techies
This certificate does not require a deep technical understanding; in fact it is meant for individuals who are not necessarily technically savvy but want and need to protect themselves and their organization from security breaches.
Our Online Enterprise Security Fundamentals Certificate Will Enable You To:
- Identify social, economic and political impacts of cybersecurity in order to discover threats to personal and information safety.
- Compare business and personal cybersecurity concerns to identify overlapping risks.
- Utilize basic information protections related to daily activities like Web browsing and reading email.
- Compare different threats to information and system security and how they impact people and organizations.
- Analyze risks that come from using information systems in order to identify and address problematic behaviors.
Note: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs. Stand-alone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|CYBR 100||The Landscape of Internet Security||3|
|CYBR 101||Risk in an Uncertain World||3|
|CYBR 102||Cyber Warfare and Cyber Crime||3|
* Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call an admissions representative at 888-269-6523 for more information.