Online Undergraduate Certificate in Intermediate Business
The online intermediate business certificate will provide you with a deeper exploration of both business fundamentals and integrated business disciplines. You will learn about the role of information technology in business decision-making and fundamentals related to finance and financial markets; expand your information literacy and learn how the accurate interpretation of business information leads to strong decision-making; and explore the complex principles of growing revenue, increasing profitability, ensuring customer satisfaction, and continuously innovating in a business environment.
Our online Intermediate Business Certificate will:
- Give you an understanding of traditional business function areas and how they are leveraged in organizations
- Teach you to evaluate, analyze, and interpret financial information, as well as use financial data for business decision-making
- Equip you to utilize sound approaches in critical thinking and problem-solving
- Give you the skills to interpret how information technology affects business operations, and how to use business technologies to your advantage
- Show you how to integrate various functional areas of business to guide innovation, formulate strategy, and solve complex business problems
Note: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs. Stand-alone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.
Intermediate Business Certificate Program Curriculum*
Our undergraduate certificate in intermediate business is designed for working adults, and equips students with intermediate business skills and competencies that can be applied to their workplaces from day one.
When you study intermediate business online, you will be taking intermediate business classes, professional courses, and general education courses, all of which are focused and relevant to today's business professionals. And because all of our intermediate business certificate courses are included in our Business Management associate and bachelor's degree programs, your certificate can be earned as either a stand-alone credential or as a step along your path towards a degree.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|MGMT 220||Business Information Systems & Security||3|
|MGMT 240||Principles of Finance||3|
|MGMT 310||Revenue, Profitability, and Customer Satisfaction||3|
|MGMT 370||Business Research Methods||3|
|MGMT 380||Business Innovation||3|
* Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call an admissions representative at 888-545-3459 for more information.
All of Champlain College's undergraduate certificate programs were designed with the adult learner in mind. All are offered in areas essential to today's job market, and are designed to be taught with the needs of busy working adults in mind: with immediate professional relevance, real-world application, and collaborative instruction from faculty that are experts in their fields. Our courses are offered in a convenient, 100% online format, accessible at any time, from anywhere, allowing you to fit your classwork into your schedule in a way that works for you. And because Champlain College is dedicated to offering a high-quality higher education experience, you'll be gaining both knowledge in your field of interest, and broadly-applicable skills essential to success in the modern workplace, such as critical thinking, problem solving, and communication. Earning a certificate from Champlain College Online means obtaining a respected credential from an accredited, nonprofit institution with a 140-year legacy of career-focused higher education, named the "Most Innovative School" in the North by U.S. News & World Report.
Create an account and start your online application today!