Develop Cybersecurity Talent Within Your Organization
In today’s tight labor market finding skilled information security professionals can be extremely challenging. Currently, more than 300,000 cybersecurity jobs are left unfilled, according to recent estimates from Cyberseek.org*, and the demand for these roles in public and private sector enterprises across the country is only expected to grow.
Compounding the shortage of cyber talent are the increasing threats to enterprise information security both from outside the organization and from within. The fact is organizations like yours face persistent threats to your information systems and data, and your employees - many of whom work outside the tech stack - are the most vulnerable aspect of your information security program.
How are you going to protect your organization’s most critical assets while attracting and developing the talent you need to do so?
Put Champlain’s Proven Cybersecurity Education to Work For You
Through truED, Champlain College Online’s workforce development program, we partner with some of the nation’s leading organizations to provide proven cybersecurity education program solutions that close mission-critical skills gaps, reduce vulnerabilities, and identify and mitigate the root causes of security breaches.
Whether you’re looking to develop your cybersecurity pipeline from within, take your enterprise-wide cybersecurity training to the next level, or create leadership on ramps for retaining key cyber talent through investment in their professional development, we can help.
Our easy-to-deploy and customizable solutions are powered by a deep partnership between Champlain and you that starts with understanding your goals, and a nationally recognized, award winning 100% online cybersecurity education that not only develops the technical acumen of your workforce, but also enduring soft skills like critical thinking, problem solving, creativity, and communication.
Benefits of Working with Champlain College Online:
- Dedicated truED account manager who will partner with you to hit the ground running.
- Cybersecurity badge and certificate options that can be completed in less than 6 months.
- Access to 60+ online undergraduate & graduate programs, 10 in cybersecurity, for your entire workforce.
- Significant tuition discounts for all enrolled employees, their spouses/domestic partners, and qualifying adult children.
- Experienced leader in cybersecurity education:
- Designated a DHS/NSA National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education.
- Designated a National Center of Digital Forensics Academic Excellence by the Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC2) Air Force Office of Special Investigations.
- Two-time SC Magazine award-winner: Best Cybersecurity Education
- US News & World Report: Best Online Bachelor’s Program
- Customizable solutions: mapping your desired cybersecurity competencies to course and program learning outcomes.
Let’s Talk About Your Enterprise
Whether you have a clear leadership directive, explicit goals, or are simply thinking about how a cybersecurity education solution may solve some of your organization’s challenges, let’s connect. Just complete the form on this page, and one of our account managers will get back to you within one business day. Can’t wait? Give us a call at 866-531-9666, or email us with some details at truED@champlain.edu.
*Data retrieved on 9/5/2018 from https://www.cyberseek.org/heatmap.html.