Making Connections from the Day You Start Classes
At Champlain College, we welcome our adult students to our national, alumni network from the first day they are enrolled in our online classes. In fact, we often say, "At Champlain College you're an alum from day one." We know that we are a stronger, deeper and more dynamic community because of the experience and connections each one of our current adult students and alumni bring to the table.
What does "being an alum from day one" mean for you?
- You're a part of an innovative and long-standing institution with nearly 140 years of professionally-focused higher education.
- You're automatically linked to a community of 20,000 alumni and just about 3,000 fellow online adult learners.
- You have access to Champlain Connect, a new and dynamic networking platform for connecting Champlain College and its alumni to the world - get information on jobs, regional events, and Champlain alums in your area
Champlain College Alumni Benefits
Membership - and in this case your free, alumni membership - has benefits. Below include just a few of the benefits that Champlain College alumni are entitled to:
- Access to job listings from organizations seeking Champlain College graduates through our Champlain Alumni LinkedIn Group.
- Opportunity to join regional Champlain College alumni groups.
- Invitations to free, regional networking receptions where you can meet with fellow online students, alumni, reps from our Alumni Relations office, our Career Collaborative, and senior Champlain leaders.
- A monthly e-newsletter highlighting all that's new and exciting on campus.
- And much, much more!
Champlain Connect On the Road
We host events throughout the year, throughout the country. Our current schedule includes stops in Raleigh, NC; Boston, MA; New York, NY; City; Washington, DC; San Francisco, CA and more. Visit our alumni events calendar for more details. Feel free to email us in our alumni relations office to suggest future locations. We love hearing from our alumni!
Get In Touch
Director of Engagement, the Champlain Fund & Donor Relations