Welcome Champlain College Online Students!
Congratulations on your admission to Champlain College! You will be joining an online community rich with diverse perspectives, interests and learning opportunities. To make your transition to a "Champlain online student" as smooth as possible we are providing our next steps, and a list of resources and links below.
Activate your Account
If you have not already done so, activate your Champlain College username and password. IMPORTANT: You will not be able to activate your account until you have been registered for classes and receive an email indicating your account is ready to be set up.
Access the Student Portal
The Student Portal is the launching place that allows you to access important platforms and resources such as your Champlain Email, Canvas, WebAdvisor, our Bookstore, Tutoring, our academic calendar, and more. Access the student portal here.
From the Student Portal, you can:
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Now that you are officially a Champlain College student with account access, all of your college related communication will be sent to your Champlain email address. It's imperative that once you've set up your account, you check your Champlain College email regularly. If you wish to set up email forwarding to your personal account from your Champlain account, follow these instructions.
- View your classes and syllabi. (Access to classes will be available by the end of the day on the Friday prior to the start of classes.)
- Explore the Modules tab within your classes for a week-to-week view of coursework.
- Join the Student Resource Center online community to receive announcements and participate in discussions with your peers.
- Find required texts and materials for your classes. (Please note that not all courses require a textbook purchase. Some courses partner with the college library to provide you access to free, digital tests for the duration of your class.)
For College email and college software support, contact:
For Canvas (online learning system) support, contact:
Have specific questions about your program or classes? Visit our Academic Advising page to contact our advising team.