Online Advanced Accounting Certificate
Earn your Advanced Accounting Certificate online at Champlain College Online and enter this career field with a credential employers will respect. This certificate program is designed for adults interested in obtaining entry-level positions in accounting, or who are looking to increase their basic accounting knowledge for use in an existing position.
Our online Advanced Accounting Certificate will:
- Build on the accounting foundation you gained from your introductory accounting courses such as those in the Accounting Certificate, also offered by Champlain College Online
- Extend the depth and breadth of your understanding of a company's public financial information
- Expand your ability to gather and organize relevant information to help managers make decisions
- Explore the federal income tax forms and laws related to business returns and filings with the IRS
- If you choose to pursue the CPA designation, the Accounting and Advanced Accounting Certificates will provide you a strong preparation for the accounting portions of that exam
Note: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs. Stand-alone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|ACCT 345||Cost Accounting||3|
|ACCT 350||Accounting Information Systems||3|
|ACCT 400||Advanced Accounting (15-week course)||3|
|ACCT 410||Federal Taxes II (15-week course)||3|
|Total Credits to Earn This Certificate:||15|
* Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call an admissions representative at 877-887-3960 for more information.
Undergraduate Certificate Admissions Information
All the admissions information for our undergraduate certificate programs can be found through the links below.
Ready to Apply?
Start your online application today!