Online Forensic Accounting Certificate
This online Forensic Accounting Certificate provides students with a foundation of forensic knowledge and accounting expertise.
Our online Forensic Accounting Certificate will:
- Teach you the relationship between technology and information in the accounting profession
- Show you how to find and gather digital information for a criminal investigation
- Provide you with a firm knowledge of criminal law and its application to cybercrime in the accounting arena
- Explain accounting and IT internal controls, and how weaknesses in these controls may be fraudulently exploited
- Be taken alongside our Computer Forensics students, providing an opportunity to integrate both disciplines
Note: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's, and master's degree programs. Stand-alone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|ACCT 280||Forensic Accounting||3|
|ACCT 350||Accounting Information Systems||3|
|CFDI 240||Digital Forensic Investigation Techniques||3|
|CFDI 350||White- Collar Crime||3|
|CRIM 225||Law of Searching & Seizing Digital Evidence||3|
|Total Credits to Earn This Certificate:||21|
* Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call an admissions representative at 877-887-3960 for more information.
Undergraduate Certificate Admissions Information
All the admissions information for our undergraduate certificate programs can be found through the links below.
Ready to Apply?
Start your online application today!