Online C++ Programming Certificate
Champlain College Online's C++ Programming Certificate provides a solid foundation in object- oriented programming in one of the most widely used programming language today. Earn your C++ certificate online at Champlain College and enter this career field with a credential employers will respect.
Graduates of our online C++ Programming Certificate will be able to:
- Use an integrated development environment (IDE) to write, debug and test programs
- Recognize and incorporate programming elements such as loops, decision making, functions, variables, and object-oriented constructs into applications that solve real world problems
- Learn about efficient data structures and algorithms and their design, analysis, implementation and application for common tasks such as searching and sorting data; algorithms will be examined using diagrams, animations, and sample C++ code
- Extend your knowledge to Microsoft's .NET's architecture using the C++ programming language to build applications using advanced computing technologies and techniques such as LINQ, inheritance, polymorphism, exception handling, GUI design and XML
Note: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs. Stand-alone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|CMIT 135||Introduction to Computer Systems||3|
|SDEV 240||C++ Programming I (15-week course)||3|
|SDEV 340||C++ Programming II (15-week course)||3|
|MATH 270||Discrete Mathematics (15-week course)||3|
|SDEV 345||Data Structures & Algorithms (15-week course)||3|
|SDEV 415||Linux/Unix Programming I (15-week course)||3|
|Total Credits to Earn This Degree:||18|
* Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call an admissions representative at 877-887-3960 for more information.
Undergraduate Certificate Admissions Information
All the admissions information for our undergraduate certificate programs can be found through the links below.
Ready to Apply?
Start your online application today!