Online Software Development Associate Degree
Learn In-Demand Software Development Skills
Have you found yourself learning software engineering and development skills in order to better perform your job, but have no formal training? Or perhaps you'd like to switch fields to this in-demand and high paying field but don't know where to start? Our online Associate Degree in Software Development will fill the gaps in your existing skill set and provide you with a solid foundation of knowledge to confidently move forward in the world of software development.
Should you decide to continue your education, all credits earned while achieving your online AS in Software Development are directly transferrable to our online BS in Software Development degree program.
Ready to get started? Create an account and begin your application today. There is no fee to apply.
Applications software developer, systems software developer and information technology project manager are just a few of the types of positions held by software developers nationally, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). Plus, with increased demand for computer software, the BLS predicts this field will continue to grow at a rate much faster than average through 2022 as compared to other professions.
Why Earn Your Associate Degree in Software Development Online at Champlain College?
- Designed for busy working adults, our online software development associate degree program allow you to apply what you learn in the classroom from day one.
- 100% online coursework allow you to participate at days and times convenient for you.
- 7-week courses help you reach completion sooner. (Note: Select courses are 15 weeks long. Due to the complex nature of the content of some courses, the courses cannot be condensed into 7-week sessions. Your individual time to degree completion will be dependent on a number of factors including: total credits transferred in, test-out credits earned, number of classes taken each semester, and whether you are continuously enrolled.)
- Nationally recognized by US News and World Report and College Choice, and regionally accredited by NEASC.
- Generous transfer credit policy allows you to transfer up to 45 credits toward your associate degree, with the potential to earn credit for professional experience and training.
- Personalized student experience with a dedicated academic advisor and an entire Champlain team to help you as you pursue your online degree in software development.
- Practitioner faculty who are experts in the field and understand industry needs.
- Skills you need, and skills employers want. Not only will you get the latest software development skills in this rapidly growing field, but you'll also develop the critical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills that will make you successful throughout your career.
Gain Expertise and a Certificate Prior to Graduation
We know it's important for you to gain knowledge and expertise quickly in order to differentiate yourself in the workplace or in today's competitive job market. To support this effort, the courses within this degree program are sequenced so that you'll earn a specialized certificate before you complete the requirements for your degree. Below are the certificates you may earn while working towards your degree.
|C++ Programming||Software Development|
|Java Programming||Visual C#|