Online Web Design & Development Associate Degree
Learn Creative and Technical Web Skills
Our online Associate Degree in Web Design & Development will teach you to combine creative design aesthetic with technical development skills while staying current in this dynamic field. Throughout this program you'll become increasingly familiar with scripting languages, editing software and design principals allowing you to build fully functional and well-designed websites by graduation. Our AS in Web Design & Development can help individuals to hone their existing web skills and advance in their career, or act as a launching pad for a new career path into this fast growing field.
Should you decide to continue your education, all credits earned while achieving your online web design and development associate degree are directly transferable to our online BS in Web Design & Development degree program.
Ready to get started? Create an account and begin your application today. There is no fee to apply.
With a faster than average job growth through 2022, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the field of web design and development offers tremendous opportunity. As a web designer and developer, you will have the ability to work in a number of different areas including technology companies, creative services, finance and insurance, education and nonprofits.
Why Earn Your Associate Degree in Web Design & Development Online at Champlain College?
- Designed for busy working adults, our online web development and design degree programs allow you to apply what you learn in the classroom from day one.
- 100% online coursework allow you to participate at days and times convenient for you.
- 7-week courses help you reach completion sooner. (Note: Select courses are 15 weeks long. Due to the complex nature of the content of some courses, the courses cannot be condensed into 7-week sessions. Your individual time to degree completion will be dependent on a number of factors including: total credits transferred in, test-out credits earned, number of classes taken each semester, and whether you are continuously enrolled.)
- Nationally recognized by US News and World Report and College Choice, and regionally accredited by NEASC.
- Awarded the distinction of a "Top 20 Affordable Online Web Development Degree Program" by Graphic Design Hub.
- Generous transfer credit policy allows you to transfer up to 45 credits toward your associate degree, with the potential to earn credit for professional experience and training.
- Personalized student experience with a dedicated academic advisor and an entire Champlain team to help you as you pursue your degree in web design and development online.
- Practitioner faculty who are experts in the field and understand industry needs.
- Skills you need, and skills employers want. Not only will you be able to design Website elements while also managing the overall site programming, you'll also develop the critical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills that will make you successful throughout your career.
Gain Expertise and a Certificate Prior to Graduation
We know it's important for you to gain knowledge and expertise quickly in order to differentiate yourself in the workplace or in today's competitive job market. To support this effort, the courses within this degree program are sequenced so that you'll earn a specialized certificate before you complete the requirements for your degree. Below are the certificates you may earn while working towards your degree.