Online Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management
The Champlain College Online Supply Chain Management Graduate Certificate is a 12-credit professional certificate designed to provide individuals with foundational knowledge in the growing field of supply chain management.
A supply chain consists of all parties involved, directly or indirectly, in fulfilling a customer request. Not only are manufacturers and suppliers involved, but the transporters, warehouses, retailers and customers themselves are part of the supply chain. Because of the breadth of activities included in the supply chain management domain, it has never been as important to have knowledge in this rapidly growing field, especially for those in management or engineering.
The U.S. News & World Report includes supply chain management and logistics as one of the best careers, and the Bureau of Labor Statistics believes the field will grow much faster than average over the next decade.
Champlain's online certificate in supply chain management will teach you to:
- Use supply chain analytics to improve operational effectiveness and/or make the supply chain a source of competitive advantage
- Judge relationships and interactions with supply chain partners, including suppliers and customers, through ethical and legal lenses
- Assess the supply chain of a global organization for efficiency and effectiveness
- Evaluate the effect of the individual processes on the sum of the supply chain
- Use a systems approach to interpret the interrelationships and competitive advantage of an efficient and effective supply chain
Note: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs. Stand-alone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.
|MGMT 530||A Supply Chain Introduction||3|
|MGMT 535||Strategic Procurement||3|
|MGMT 540||Inventory, Distributions and Logistics||3|
|MGMT 550||Supply Chain Strategy||3|
|Total Credits to Earn This Certificate:||12|