Serving Those Who Serve
Champlain College provides a welcoming and supportive community for student veterans, armed forces personnel, and dependents of current and former military services members. We understand your unique needs and are here to help you succeed.
You can obtain a wide array of financial aid as well as military benefits from Champlain College, including financial aid options, credit transfer for service members and fields of study relevant to members of the Armed Forces.
Our office services include:
- VA and military education benefits counseling
- Certification of enrollments to the VA
- VA financial processing
- Troubleshooting VA and military education benefit issues
- Coordinating services with VA Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors
- Faxing documents to the VA Regional Processing Office (RPO)
- Assistance completing: Veterans Online Application (VONAPP), Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and other related applications