Academic Coaching Program
Academic Coaching offers each student an opportunity to work one-on-one with a professional who is trained in providing academic and motivational support customized to each student's own strengths and goals.
Our professionally trained Academic Coaches can help you:
- Manage your time
- Get organized and stay organized
- Stay on track throughout the semester
- Set goals
- Navigate Canvas
- Build your reading comprehension
- Improve your study skills
- Create a personal plan for academic success
- Discover the power of mindfulness
- Advocate for yourself
- Take advantage of all the resources and learning opportunities Champlain has to offer
You may choose to work with a coach once a week, a few times a month, or on an as-needed basis. It's easy to book an appointment for a one-on-one appointment!
Over the summer months, our academic coach can also help you with any writing assignments you may have in your summer courses.
Make an Appointment (Be sure to use Google Chrome as your browser)
You are also welcome to give us a call at (802) 865-6422 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located in Miller Information Commons (Library), 2nd Floor.