Academic Coaching Program
SUMMER UPDATE: ACADEMIC COACHING
Academic Coaching services are available over the summer! Although the physical offices remain closed, we will be offering online coaching sessions through Google Meet.
To set up a virtual meeting with an Academic Coach:
- Schedule an appointment for coaching through TutorTrac or by emailing email@example.com.
- At the time of your scheduled appointment, check your Google calendar. You will see an invitation to join a Google Hangouts Meet with your coach.
- With Google Meet, you will be able to access video conferencing to speak directly with a coach; you will also be able to share information via Google docs.
Please feel free to contact us directly at 802-865-8449 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Academic Coaching offers each student an opportunity to work one-on-one with a professional who is trained in providing academic and motivational support customized to each student's own strengths and goals.
Our professionally trained Academic Coaches can help you:
- Manage your time
- Get organized and stay organized
- Stay on track throughout the semester
- Set goals
- Negotiate Canvas
- Build your reading comprehension
- Improve your study skills
- Create personal plans for academic success
- Discover the power of mindfulness
- Advocate for yourself
- Take advantage of all the resources and learning opportunities Champlain has to offer
You may choose to work with a coach once a week, a few times a month, or on an as-needed basis. It's easy to book an appointment online!
Miller Information Commons (Library), 2nd Floor