Academic Coaching Program
Academic Coaching offers each student an opportunity to work one-on-one with a professional who is trained in providing academic and motivational support customized to each student's own strengths and goals.
Our professionally trained Academic Coaches can help you:
- Manage your time
- Get organized and stay organized
- Stay on track throughout the semester
- Set goals
- Navigate Canvas
- Build your reading comprehension
- Improve your study skills
- Create a personal plan for academic success
- Discover the power of mindfulness
- Advocate for yourself
- Take advantage of all the resources and learning opportunities Champlain has to offer
We are located in Miller Information Commons (Library), 2nd Floor.
Appointments based on your needs
Choose to work with a coach once a week, a few times a month, or on an as-needed basis depending on your needs. It's easy to book an appointment for a one-on-one appointment!
Book an Appointment
(Be sure to use Google Chrome as your browser)