ITS Peer Assist Lab
Whether you are looking for extra help or just a quiet place to work on your programming projects (with immediate assistance available as needed), please stop by Champlain's Programming Tutoring Center! Our tutors are upper-class students recommended by ITS faculty and trained by SMART Space staff.
Support is available for
- Introduction to Mobile and Web Development (CSI 120)
- Introduction to Programming (CSI 140)
- Advanced Programming (CSI 240)
- Python Programming (CSI 160)
- Advanced Python (CSI 260)
- Data Structures and Algorithms (CSI 281)
- Data Management Systems (CSI 300)
- Introduction to Data Analytics (DAT 210)
The Programming Tutoring Center is open Monday - Thursday, 2:00-8:00 p.m. and Sunday from 4:00-8:00 p.m. PLEASE CHECK THE SCHEDULE to see when support for your class is offered.
LOCATION: Miller Information Commons (Library), 2nd Floor