Veteran Service Office
One Stop Shop
The Veteran Services Office was created to provide easy access to military and VA education benefit information and services for our Military and Veteran students throughout the campus.
Our Office Services include:
- VA and Military Education Benefits Counseling
- Certification of Enrollments to the VA
- VA financial processing
- Troubleshooting VA and Military education benefit issues
- Advocate for Military and Veterans on campus
- Coordinate services with VA Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors
- Fax documents to the VA Regional Processing Office (RPO)
- Assistance completing: Veterans Online Application (VONAPP), Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or other related applications.
Perry Hall, Room 121
251 South Willard Street
Burlington, VT 05402-0670
Assistant Director of Military and Veteran Services
Financial Aid Coordinator & Veteran Services Assistant
Taking the Next Step
Please reach out to us at our contact information above and we can walk you through what you need to do to start using your veterans benefits here at Champlain College.