We are currently offering Contactless Checkout of library materials. Follow the instructions below to request physical materials. As always, eBooks and other digital resources are available 24/7 from anywhere with an internet connection.
Not sure what to search for? Take a look at our Popular Reading Guide to browse through some of our latest fiction and non-fiction titles.
Contactless Checkout Instructions
- Locate the item you would like to check out in the classic version of our library catalog.
- Click on the Request icon at the top row of the individual item's catalog page.
- Log in to place the hold using your name and employee or student ID card number.
- If the requested item is available you will be able to pick it up that week. If it is checked out to another patron you will be notified when the item is available.
- Repeat for every item you are checking out.
- Library staff will email you to confirm that the item or items are ready for you to pick up.
- Visit the library during contactless checkout hours and follow the instructions posted at the front entrance. Please wear a mask for your visit.
Direct any questions about this service to email@example.com.