Career Development Programs
Champlain College supports professionals who are looking to transition or enhance their career through a number of programs, certificates, and services.
- Graduate Degree Programs: Post-graduate education is one of the best ways to advance your career, and Champlain College has a variety of online and on-campus graduate degree programs to help you do it.
- Professional Certificates: Champlain offers a number of undergraduate and graduate online certificates for adults looking to enhance their professional credentials.
- Professional Development - Mediation: The Champlain College Center for Mediation and Dialogue provides professional development educational opportunities to aspiring, intermediate, and advanced mediation and dialogue practitioners.
- Teacher Apprenticeship Program: TAP's Mission is to attract, support, and develop the most effective teachers and school leaders in the State of Vermont.
- Summer Institute for Educators 2021: The Center for Community & Social Justice is offering this virtual, 5-day professional development opportunity for K-12 educators seeking to foster anti-racists classrooms and build a culture of anti-racism in their schools while earning 3 graduate credits.