Who can I send students to as Confidential Counselors

Do not delete page.  This page exists to create a Navigation link that is redirected.  Contact Brian Andrews before changing anything.

Report a Concern

Report Emergencies

  • If you feel threatened or know of someone who is in extreme distress, call 911.
  • Campus Public Safety is another resource: (802) 865-6465.
  • The Student Care & Response Team does NOT respond directly to emergencies.