Best Price Promise
What is the Best Price Promise?
The Best Price Promise is a program designed to give you the best price on textbooks, whether you are renting them, buying them or selling them back. If you find a lower textbook price or buyback quote, we’ll BEAT it by 10%. That’s a promise.
How does it work for buying or renting books?
If you find a textbook somewhere else locally or online that boasts a lower price, bring in the ad or show us on your mobile device and we’ll beat it by 10%. Yep, 10%!
- Price must come from a local bookstore or online retailer.
- Ad cannot be from peer-to-peer marketplace or aggregator sites.
- Price advertised has to be for the exact book and edition in our store (including CDs, online access card(s), workbooks, student manuals, etc.).
- Ad must clearly indicate condition of the book (new, used, sale, or rent).
- Competitors prices must be valid at the time of purchase and at the time of buyback.
- Only one(1) unique ISBN can be price-matched and items must currently be in stock with the local competition or online site that is being price-matched.
- Oh, and we have to charge sales tax, which means the final price could be affected.
How does the best price promise work if I am studying at a remote location?
If you are studying at a remote location, you can either email email@example.com or call the campus store at (802) 863-8961 and provide the price-match information. Once the price-match is confirmed by the campus store, a web order will be created, the campus store will take your payment information and ship out the books to the desired location.
What if I find a cheaper price after I purchased my book from you?
If you find a cheaper price after you bought or rented one of our books, we’ll give you a refund BUT only within 14 days of the original transaction.
How does it work if I’m selling back books?
It’s simple. If you find a better buyback quote on the exact same book and edition you want to sell at a local bookstore or online retailer, just show us the quote in an ad or on your mobile device and we’ll beat it by 10%, as long as it meets the guidelines stated above. You can only get buyback cash for one unique textbook ISBN per guest. Told you it was simple!
What about the quality of my book?
As for books themselves, we won’t accept anything that’s destroyed–torn, written on, soiled, or water-damaged. Also, books must have all of their components intact as stated in the guidelines above. Take care of your books and we’ll take care of you.