Questions? We Can Help.
Compass Student Services
Returning Students: Tuition Deposit
$500 Tuition Deposit is Due April 13
Students returning full-time for the academic year must pay a $500 tuition deposit before registering for fall courses. Your tuition deposit payment will be applied to your account and will be split evenly between your Fall and Spring semesters. Payment of the tuition deposit does not secure housing placement.
How to Pay Your Deposit:
Returning Students: pay online through WebAdvisor.
- Login to WebAdvisor, select Student under "Student Accounts" heading, and click Student Statement & Payment.
- Select Deposits tab and follow the instructions to complete payment.
Authorized Users: pay online at TouchNet.
- Login to TouchNet, select the Deposits tab, and follow the instructions to complete payment.
- If you have not been previously authorized on TouchNet by your student, ask him/her to sign you up through their "Student Statement & Payment" WebAdvisor page. Detailed instructions are also available on our Make a Payment page.
- Click on Sample Screens to view sample web pages regarding paying the deposit online.
New Incoming Students: Pay your deposit here.
Tuition Deposit Refund Policy
Tuition deposits are refundable upon written notification to the Student Accounts Office or by email to email@example.com by May 15.
Students who change their housing plans are encouraged to contact the Office of Residential Life by May 15 to avoid paying a housing cancellation fee. (More details on the Housing Deposit & Cancelation policy can be found here.)
Non-Electronic Deposit Payment
If you must make your deposit by paper check, please allow additional processing time for your payment to reach the Student Accounts Office by April 13.
Make check payable to Champlain College and mail to:
PO Box 670,
Burlington, VT 05402-0670.
Questions? Please contact Compass Student Services at 802.992.1474 or firstname.lastname@example.org.