Get Connected to Campus & Activities
We want to make it easy to stay connected to everything going on at Champlain. Join a club, take a group fitness class, or attend a student life event.
- To find out what is going on read the Online Stall Street Journal
- Have a look at the Group Fitness Schedule and sign up for a class
- Insight hosts events and workshops that teach practical, meaningful and useful skills. View the selection and sign up here
- Got a specific interest or hobby? There's probably a club or activity for it. Check out our Clubs, Sports, Intramurals and Student Activities
- There's always Posters in the IDX Student Life Center, be sure to walk through and take note of what's happening on campus
- Love riding your bike, finding alternate ways of commuting, free stuff, or sweet, transportation-related info? Stop by the Transportation Office by the main entrance of CCM to find advertisements for all kinds of fun activities
- Don't forget to check Champlain's Facebook Page for additional events and reminders
Eating On Campus
You can find refrigerators and microwaves that are available for use in:
- IDX Fireside Lounge (microwave)
- EHS Office, 2nd Floor, Freeman (microwave & mini-fridge)
- Counseling Office, Skiff Hall (microwave & fridge)
- Lakeside Cantina, 1st floor (microwave & fridge)
- Campus Store, CCM 1st floor (microwave)
EATS has all sorts of yummy retail food and great places to study while you refuel.
Sodexo and the Dining Hall offer Commuter Meal Plans.
There is a 50c discount for coffee/tea in EATS or in the Campus Store if you bring your own mug (or $1 discount if it is a Champlain-branded mug, in the Campus Store).
The dining hall accepts a debit or credit card if you want to buy a meal. See what they are offering each day here.