One-on-One Tech/Programming Tutoring Available Virtually This Fall!
If you are looking for extra help in your programming courses, please don't hesitate to make an appointment with one of our outstanding tutors. All tutors are upper-class students recommended by ITS faculty and trained by SMART Space staff.
Support is available for:
- Introduction to Mobile and Web Development (CSI 120)
- Introduction to Programming (CSI 140)
- Advanced Programming (CSI 240)
- Python Programming (CSI 160)
- Advanced Python (CSI 260)
- Data Structures and Algorithms (CSI 281)
- Data Management Systems (CSI 300)
- Introduction to Data Analytics (DAT 210)
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays between 4:00 PM–8:00 PM.
- Wednesdays between 12:00–8:00 PM.
Make an Appointment for Tutoring
IMPORTANT: Be sure to select your Programming course from the drop down menu to find a tutor for your specific class.
Example appointment page:
You are also welcome to call us at 802-865-6422 or send us an email at email@example.com.