How to Report Discrimination and Harassment

Individuals should contact the following individuals with any questions, discrimination complaints, inquiries concerning compliance with regulations or if reasonable accommodations are needed to participate in Champlain College programs or to apply for admission or employment.


Cory Davis

Senior Director of Community Standards and Interim Title IX Coordinator

Skiff Hall

(802) 865-6428

Leslie Averill, Ed.D. 

Vice President for Academic Affairs & Chief Operating Officer

Freeman Hall, #300


Individuals may also contact the following State and Federal agencies concerning the application of nondiscrimination policies and enforcement of rights:

Employees may contact:

Vermont Attorney General's Office, Civil Rights Unit
109 State Street, Montpelier, VT 05609-1001

Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
John F. Kennedy Federal Office Building
Government Center, Room 475
Boston, MA 02203
(1-800-669-4000/VOICE or 1-800-669-6820/TDD)

Students may contact:

United States Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights
J.W. McCormack, Post Office Court House Building, Room 701
Boston, MA 02109-4557

Vermont Human Rights Commission
135 State Street, 2nd Floor, Drawer 33
Montpelier, VT 05633-6301
(802-828-2480/VOICE/TDD or 800-416-2010/VOICE)

Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
John F. Kennedy Federal Office Building
475 Government Center
Boston, MA 02203
(800) 669-4000 (voice)
(800) 669-6820 (TDD)

Report Emergencies

  • If you feel threatened or know of someone who is in extreme distress, call 911.
  • Campus Public Safety is another resource: (802) 865-6465.
  • The Student Care & Response Team does NOT respond directly to emergencies.

Report a Concern