Please complete the following steps to request housing accommodations.

Step 1: Fill out the Housing Accommodations Request Form

Step 2: Your Provider Submits Your Housing Accommodations Documentation

The student’s provider (a certified treatment professional) must complete and return the Housing Accommodations Documentation Request Form, which is a downloadable PDF.

Step 3: Both Forms Are Returned to the Office of Accessibility by the following deadlines:

Fall Semester

  • New students: June 1
  • Returning students: March 1

Spring Semester

  • New students: December 15
  • Returning students: November 15

Students must coordinate the submission of the forms noted above. Once received, the Office of Accessibility will review the information and contact the student if further information is needed.

Forms not received by the deadline will be accepted and considered, but there is no guarantee that late requests will be met.

Housing Accommodations FAQs

Office of Accessibility

Miller Information Commons, 2nd Floor
95 Summit Street

Mailing Address:
375 Maple Street
Burlington, VT 05401
Monday – Friday
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM

Fax Number: (802) 860-2764