Student Life & Activities
All aspects of life at Champlain—the residence halls, the activities, even the location of the campus itself—are interconnected. From the town to the dorm and on to the classroom, it is all a learning experience. At Champlain, you are a part of a strong and interwoven community that offers everything you need to live happily and healthy, and to excel.
This is your home away from home; get involved, and make it work for you:
- Join Activities, and check out Student Clubs & Organizations, from recreational & club sports to professional organizations & service missions
- Contact your Career Collaborative advisor to see how you can begin developing your career today.
- Find out what's going on, or how you can get involved in student life at the IDX Student Life Center
- Get involved with one of Champlain's sports and athletic programs
- Take advantage of our Campus Services, including tech support, health services, and transportation info
- Be aware; Campus Safety is on call 24/7