194 St Paul Cancellation Policy for 2020-2021:
All students who sign a 194 Housing Agreement and remain as active Champlain College students will be held responsible for housing costs for the entire Housing Agreement Term upon move-in.
For any student who reserves housing in 194 St Paul during Housing Selection and later cancels it before move-in, the cancellation policy is:
- Cancel through May 15: no penalty
- Cancel May 16 - July 15: $250 penalty
- Cancel July 16 - Aug 27 (or prior to move-in, whichever comes first): $500 penalty
Any student who is assigned housing in 194 St Paul after regular Housing Selection may cancel before move-in according to the following timeline:
- Within two weeks of the assignment, cancel without penalty.
- Any cancellation in the 30 days after that two-week period will be charged a $250 penalty.
- Any cancellation thereafter will be charged a $500 penalty. Penalties will be added to the student account.
If leaving in the middle of the Housing Agreement Term, a student will not be credited with any prorated portion for the remainder of the Term.
Please contact Compass Student Services at (802) 860-2777 or email@example.com if you have any concerns or questions regarding payments or the cancellation policy.
Details on housing costs can be found on the Housing, Meal Plans & Cash Card page.
Link to this FAQ