Resources for Students Seeking Off-Campus Housing
While living off-campus can be a great experience, finding good housing can be challenging. Below you will find some resources to help you through the process.
Off-Campus Housing Tips and Resources
It is important to make informed decisions and a few of these resources may help to provide additional information to guide you to on your off-campus housing journey.
- Apartment Living Guide
- College Housing Survival Guide
- CVOEO Vermont Tenant's Guide
- Off-Campus Housing Resource Guide
- Pet-Friendly Rental Resources
- Renting Your First Apartment Guide
- UVM Off-Campus Survival Guide
Apartment and House Rental Listings
Champlain College does not endorse any landlord, management company, or individual who lists housing.
- Apartment Guide
- Apartment List
- Area Vibes
- Big City Apartments
- Burlington Rent-Your Rental Resource for Burlington, Vermont
- Campus Cribz
- For Rent-Nation's Leading Apartment Resource
- Green Castle Group
- House Rentals
- Hunt.com Apartment Search
- InMyArea - Available Services Comparison Site
- Lovely: You're Almost Home
- Mapped Apartments
- My Apartment Map
- My Burlington Apartment
- Quarry Hill Apartments
- Rent Lingo
- Rent College Pads
- Rieley Properties-Rated Among Burlington's Top Landlords By the UVM Student Government
- Spinner Place
- Zumper Apartment Search and Rental Guides
For students wishing to move off campus, please contact the Housing and Residential Life Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Sorry, we do not maintain lists of off-campus apartments or properties.