Housing Accommodations

Champlain College students with documented disabilities may request appropriate and reasonable housing accommodations within the context of current housing policies. To request Housing Accommodations:

  1. Students must complete the Housing Accommodations Request Form online.
  2. The student's provider (a certified treatment professional) must complete and return the Housing Accommodations Documentation Request Form.

Both forms should be completed and returned to the Office of Accessibility by the following dates:

  • New students admitted for August: form is due June 1.
  • New students admitted for January: form is due December 15.
  • Returning students for August: form is due March 11.
  • Returning students for January: form is due November 15.

Once received, the Office of Accessibility will review the student's forms and documentation. The Office of Accessibility will contact the student if further information is needed.

Forms not received by the deadline will be accepted and considered; there is no guarantee that late requests will be met.