Parent & Family Relations
The Parent & Family Relations office works with parents and families to support and enhance the Champlain College experience for all students, while striving to keep parents informed and connected to Champlain.
If you are the parent of a prospective Champlain student, you may find the information on our admissions site helpful.
“Through our involvement with the Parent Advisory Council, we have seen firsthand how dedicated Champlain College is to the success of their curriculum and our daughter's future. We have been able to develop a deep bond with Champlain's faculty and administration, and actively participate in the direction the College is taking. We feel there is no better place that our daughter could prepare for her career."
- Bill and Michelle LaCroix P'17
Ways to stay informed:
- Sign up for our monthly Parents & Family newsletter
- Join us on LinkedIn
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Parents Advisory Council
- Parent Giving
Ways to Get Involved:
Parents and families play a vital role in the success of our students and our graduates. We invite you to find out more about how you can use your time and talents to support Champlain.
Here are just a few of the many ways you can get involved:
- Lead at the highest level by joining the Parent Advisory Council.
- Support internship, career, and networking opportunities for current students and young alumni.
- Consider hosting a group of students at your company.
- Help welcome incoming students to Champlain by hosting an event for admitted or deposited students and their families.
- Advise our Faculty on emerging industry trends.
- Give to the Champlain Fund.
- Serve as a guest speaker in a class or at an event.
Ready to learn more? Contact: email@example.com or (802) 860-2788.