One of the country's only undergraduate degree programs in this fast-paced field, Champlain's BS in Broadcast & Streaming Media will give you an unprecedented hands-on education that answers the exploding demand for technical and creative expertise in:
- audio and video production
- streaming media design
- sonic arts
- electronic media writing
- producing media for mobile devices
Mix Classroom Theory with Actual Production Experience
- Thanks to our Upside-Down Curriculum, you'll be taking Audio Production, Video Production, and Visual & Design Fundamentals as well as at least two other courses from the Broadcast & Streaming Media curriculum in your first year at Champlain.
- Build a highly marketable resume and portfolio through our extensive Broadcast & Streaming Media internship opportunities.
- Tailor your degree program with a specialization in Sonic Arts, which will allow you to integrate music, audio production and sound design into your program.
- Study Abroad is built right into the program so you can spend a semester studying at one of our campuses in either Montreal, a global hub for innovation in digital media or Dublin, a fascinating gateway to Europe or another exciting destination.
- This major will teach you to design and implement hands-on, field based news, sports, entertainment broadcast projects. Learn the other skills you will master in the Broadcast & Streaming Media major.
- Our field-tested Broadcast & Streaming Media faculty will teach you the technical and creative expertise you need stand out in this highly competitive field.
- You are part of the generation that changed how (and where!) we view media, now become part in determining its future; envision your Career Success.
- Find out what you need to know to Apply to this popular major.