At Champlain, we want you to experience all aspects of college life, not just what you learn inside the classroom.
From rugby and rock climbing to the last friendships you'll make your first night in your close-knit residence halls, Champlain makes it easy for you to find your niche in a community where something is always happening.
Here are just some of the ways you can get involved on campus, and make Champlain feel like your home away from home:
- Live in the most distinctive Residential Halls in the country with Victorian-era mansions for first-year and upper class undergraduates
- Let Champlain accommodate you with our many Student Services.
- Get involved in our service missions, student publications, and performance opportunities; take part in our Activities and Clubs, and if you can't find one, we'll work with you to create one.
- Become a Student Leader on campus with opportunities like Resident Assistants to being Champlain's Eco-Rep.
- All skill levels are welcome in our Intramurals and Club Sports, and don't forget about the late-night access seven days a week to our Wellness and Fitness Center.
- Feel safe with Campus Safety on call 24/7