We understand that the application process of transfer students differs from those of first time students, and we have dedicated professionals to help you with the application, transfer credit questions, the decision to start in the spring or fall, transferring of financial aid information and much more. Transfer students are an important part of the Champlain College community and we look forward to serving your academic and transfer-related needs.
We have created resources especially for transfer students:
- Transfer Credits: Learn more about transfer credits on the Transfer Credits page.
- Campus Visits: Transfer students have the opportunity to sit with Associate Director of Admissions, Shawn McElwain, to make sure all of their questions are answered, as well as touring campus with one of our Student Ambassadors. To sign up for a visit, please contact Sue Chamberlain, our visit coordinator, at 802-860-2727 or at Chamberlain@champlain.edu.
- Transferring to Champlain Guide: Get all the information you'll need for a smooth transfer to Champlain. Click here to download a PDF.
- Transfer Student Blog: Read Adam Zemany's blog, for a first-hand account of the Transfer Student experience at Champlain College.
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship: this scholarship is awarded to incoming transfer students that are qualified members of the organization. Phi Theta Kappa is the honor society for high achieving 2-year community college students. The award is based on merit. Questions concerning this scholarship should be directed to Shawn McElwain,Associate Director of Admissions, at 802-383-6644 or email@example.com . Fill out the Phi Theta Kappa scholarship qualification form.
Please contact Sue Chamberlain, our visit coordinator, at 802-860-2727 or at Chamberlain@champlain.edu