TRANSFER APPLICATION DEADLINES
Financial Aid (FAFSA)
Priority Filing Date
|Fall 2016 Start
|Spring 2017 Start
STEP 1: Submit a Completed Application
You can apply to Champlain College using one of the following applications:
- The Champlain College Transfer Application. This application allows you to apply directly to Champlain.
- The Common App. This application allows you to apply to many schools at once. You will be required to create an account to get started.
STEP 2: Submit Required Documentation*
- Official college transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Official copy of your high school transcript.
- Optional: Official SAT or ACT scores are optional but recommended, especially if the applicant has fewer than 30 credits completed at the time of application. Champlain's SAT code is 3291 and our ACT code is 4298. SAT and ACT score reports must be sent to Champlain from the CollegeBoard and ACT websites respectively.
- Optional: Letters of recommendation.
- If you are applying to the Creative Media, Digital Filmmaking, Game Art and Animation, Game Design, or Graphic Design & Digital Media majors, please upload your portfolio. Learn more about portfolio requirements.
Transfer Credit Evaluation
Once your application for admission is complete, Champlain College will do a transfer credit evaluation to compare previous college credit at other institutions with course requirements in your selected major. This information will be provided with your admission decision so you can make an informed decision.