Transportation & Parking
News and Updates:
- Parking Permits for Fall 2016 will be available to order at champlain.thepermitstore.com on the following dates:
- Employees, Commuter Students and Boardman Hall (Zones 1, 3, 4 and 5) - August 2
- Residential Students (Zone 2 and Bayberry Commons) - August 15
- Join the Way to Go! Challenge. Runs September 26-October 7. Get moving and win great prizes. Sign up today.
- Follow us on our ChampTransportation Facebook Page for great transportation info
- Transportation Plans and Reports can now be found on a new webpage, Plans and Reports, found under "About: Transportation Office" on the left sidebar.
Our goal is to help students, employees and visitors get to and move around our campus in the most safe, comfortable and convenient manner possible. Our pages outline the options to get to campus, including the many programs offered by our partner CATMA. Our parking page outlines how and where to park, and our Shuttle page outlines our campus shuttles that go between Lakeside and Spinner Place. There are bike resources, CarshareVT and ride sharing, CCTA bus information, long distance and walking information.
Transportation Related Events at Champlain and around Burlington
Transportation Plans and Reports
Can now be found on a new webpage, Plans and Reports, found under "About: Transportation Office" on the left sidebar.
Regular Office Hours:
PO Box 670
In association with: