Parent Advisory Council
Dare to make your mark.
Join the Parent Advisory Council.
About the Council
The Champlain College Parent Advisory Council is a group of current and former parents who are committed to investing in Champlain College and its future as we prepare our students for lifelong career success. Members of the Parent Advisory Council play a leadership role through participation, service, and financial support. Through your active engagement, you are making a direct impact on your student's experience at Champlain.
Parent leaders are an integral component of the vibrant experience we offer our students, and parent engagement is critical as our students seek internships and embark on meaningful careers after graduation.
“Through our involvement with the Parent Advisory Council, we have seen firsthand how dedicated Champlain College is to the success of their curriculum and our daughter’s future. We’ve been able to develop a deep bond with Champlain’s faculty and administration, and actively participate in the direction the College is taking. We feel there is no better place that our daughter could prepare for her career.”
-Bill and Michelle LaCroix P'17, Parent Advisory Council Members
Council Expectations, Benefits, and Committees:
To learn more about Council expectations, member benefits, committee options, and signature initiatives, please see our Parent Advisory Council brochure (PDF).
2016-17 Parent Advisory Council:
- Jon & Kathleen Atwood P'19 (Wellesley Hills, MA; Computer Networking & Cybersecurity)
- Tracie Brennan & James Segarra P'18 (Wayne, NJ; Game Design)
- Matthew & Jeanne Burris P'19 (Westport, CT; Management of Creative Media)
- Steven & Alexandra Diddams P'19 (Mountain View, CA; Computer Networking & Info Sec)
- Michelle & Bill LaCroix P'17 (Colchester, VT; Business)
- Jennifer & Stuart Larsen P'17 (Bethel, CT; Game Programming)
- Mark & Mary Louison P'19 (Weston, CT; Graphic Design)
- Michael Nesteroff and Kimm Viebrock P'19 (Seattle, WA; Creative Media)
- Cathy L. Nickerson P'14 (Newmarket, NH; Digital Forensics)
- Lynn and John Orav P'16 (Bedford, MA; Broadcast & Streaming Media)
- Lisa Rice P'17 (Mullica, NJ; Management & Innovation)
- Karen Sutton P'19 (Bronxville, NY; Game Design)
- Charla and Mark Trusheim P'19 (Acton, MA; Game Programming)
- Richard Wright P'18 (Meriden, NH; Computer Networking & Cybersecurity)