Students must be full-time and have completed 60 credits before beginning the semester abroad or summer program. Students need to be in good academic standing and have a minimum GPA of 2.75, and a record of strong participation as a college and community citizen.
**If you are a Champlain College student applying for a program other than Champlain Abroad Montreal or Dublin, please contact the Office of International Education in order to receive the correct third-party approval application.
The Champlain Abroad Application Process is designed to be a very straightforward, mostly online, process. Simply follow the links below:
**Please note that the Champlain Abroad Office operates on a rolling admission basis, therefore, we encourage students to submit their application sooner than later.
You Can Begin the Online Champlain Abroad Application Process Below:
- To apply for Champlain Abroad Dublin please click here
- To apply for Champlain Abroad Montreal please click here
- You can access a Montreal or Dublin application you have started here
- For 3rd Party Study Abroad, Exchange, or non-Champlain Programs, please set up a meeting with the Office of International Education to discuss the application process. Applicatins can be accessed here.
Montreal and Dublin Courses and Descriptions:
Deadlines for Applications:
- For fall semester or academic year study abroad: March 15 (February 15 for Internship Requests)
- For summer programs: March 1 (December 1 for Freeman Asia Grant Program)
- For spring semester Montreal and Dublin: October 15 (September 15 for Internship Requests)
- Early Decision for Montreal and Dublin spring semester programs: March 15 of the proir academic year (this includes internships)
- For spring semester third party, global partner, or exchange programs: October 1