Phone: (802) 860-2720
Fall 2021 Career Fair
Champlain College Fall 2021 Virtual Career Fair
Wednesday, October 20, 2021
1:00 PM-5:00 PM
Virtual via Handshake
You'll learn about:
- Part-Time Jobs
- Full-Time Jobs
- Seasonal Jobs
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Employer Information Sessions
- Alumni Connections
Students and Alumni:
How does a virtual career fair on Handshake work?
Employers who are attending the fair will set up two types of engagement options for students and alumni:
- Group Sessions - 30 minute presentation with question and answer session
- One on one Sessions - 10 minute private conversations
Students and alumni can review the employer sessions and sign-up for those of interest. Handshake will automatically register you for the fair from your session sign-up.
- Attending a Virtual Career Fair? 10 Tips You Need to Know
- How to Prepare for Virtual 1-on-1 Sessions
- 10 Tips to Impress at a Virtual Career Fair
- Virtual Interviewing (for 1-on-1 sessions)
- Group Interviews: Making a Strong Impression (for Group sessions)
We will be offering Prepare for the Fair workshop, listed on our Career Collaborative Events Calendar.
More information to come.