At Champlain, you're more than a number and more than an anonymous student in the crowd. You're part of a close-knit community of scholars and professionals striving together for a better future—and we want to help you get there!
Take a look at what services we have to offer:
- Our Academic Support services will be with you every step of the way, from academic advising and coaching to intensive workshops in writing and math.
- Our Campus Store (Bookstore) provides Course Materials, Clothing, T-Shirts, Supplies, Gifts, and More.
- Our Career Collaborative can help write resumes and cover letters that get noticed, connect you with recruiters and more.
- Stay healthy and happy with our on campus medical clinic, counseling center and other Health & Wellness programs
- Ensure your accessibility to campus facilities, events, and activities by contacting Disability Services
- Connect to the campus network and computer resources with the help of IT support
- Get from point A to point B with student Transportation & Parking services
- Simplify your on-campus purchases and qualify for rewards by applying for a Cash Card
- Balance your parental obligations with your academic ambitions through our Single Parents Program