Career readiness and professional development are the foundation of everything we do at Champlain. Your success is what drives us to deliver superior career services for traditional undergraduate and graduate students, adult and online learners, and alumni. The Career Services Office's mission is to engage students in developing essential skills and resources for a lifetime of career management.
Start preparing for your career with our specific services for students including access to career resources tailored specifically to your major. Other services include resume building, interview coaching, job fairs and job search tools.
Outside the classroom, your academic work integrates with real-world opportunities in the business community through internships that set you up for prime job placement after graduation.
Through our recent graduate school agreements with New York University and the University of Vermont, we established a direct link between Champlain and opportunities to continue your professional development in graduate or law school and secure professional internships in New York City.
ALWAYS REMEMBER - WE'RE HERE TO HELP!
- Visit our Online Events Calendar for a list of upcoming workshops, job fairs, and career-related events.
- Meet your Advisor to begin planning your career.
- Connect with us on Facebook!
- Visit us during our Career Services Drop-In Hours.
- Request a critique via email for your resume, cover letter or LinkedIn profile