Updates from the Finance Department:
- Invoices or reimbursements for fiscal year 2016 must be processed no later than the July 13, 2016 check run and need to be received in Accounts Payable by 10 am Wednesday July 13th
- All goods supplies, equipment, etc. must be in your possession on or before June 30, 2016
- All services, consultants, advertising, etc. must have been performed on or before June 30, 2016
- An invoice can have a July date as long as the above standards have been met and the invoice is submitted to Accounts Payable by July 13, 2016.
- If the standards above have been met, but you do not have an invoice in hand by Wednesday July 13, 2016 please alert April O'Dell (x5734) as soon as possible.
Preferred Purchasing Sources
Business Cards, Stationary, and Professional Campus Mailings: Please partner with the Marketing department.
Catering: Sodexo is our contracted on-campus caterer. When weighing the value of the $20 delivery fee, remember to factor in your time and resources to order, pick-up, set-up, and clean-up for an event.
Furniture: Partner with Campus Planning/Physical Plant before making an furniture purchase. Physical Plant may already have what you need and Campus Planning may have a resource or a contract that can save you money.
Office Supplies: The Green Mountain Higher Education Consortium (GMHEC) has contracted with WB Mason for office supply purchases within our institutions. W. B. Mason provides the lowest market basket pricing on products we order and offers a paid internship to one student for each school per year. The overall service and ease of website use were additional factors in our consideration. Contact email@example.com for specific WB Mason account questions.
Recycled content copy paper is listed as our preferred copy paper, as it supports Champlain's economic and environmental goals.
Photocopiers and Printers: The College is under a managed printing contract with SymQuest administered by the IS Department. All printer and copier needs must be vetted with the IS Department.
Technology: Partner with the IS Department when purchasing college-owned equipment (including computers and peripherials), and software. IS has agreements with numerous vendors which provide additional cost savings and may already have licenses for the product you are seeking.
JP Morgan Purchasing Card Training
Fran Estes, Sr. Accounts Payable Coordinator, is providing semi-annual purchasing card training sessions--Look for the Dare U sign-up for additional information. Separate group sessions may be scheduled directly with Fran; contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule. You can access the JP Morgan tutorial for frequently asked questions and instructions.
The Expense Policy has been updated to align with the College's Managed Print Services Printer Program
Send your requests for journal entries directly to email@example.com
Send budget transfer requests to firstname.lastname@example.org