Copyright © 2000-2014 Champlain College. All rights reserved. "Champlain" and the Champlain logo are registered trademarks and service marks of Champlain College.
Legal Terms & Conditions
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that this Web site will only be construed and evaluated according to United States law.
- By entering this Web site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses or any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this Web site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
- Although this Web site may be linked to other sites, Champlain College is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this Web site you acknowledge and agree that Champlain College has not reviewed all the sites linked to this Web site and is not responsible for the content of any offsite pages or any other site linked to this Web site. Your linking to any other offsite pages or other sites is at your own risk. Creating a text link from your Web site to our Web site does not require permission.
- By entering this Web site you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this Web site, in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you transmit to Champlain College through this Web site may be used by Champlain College, anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever.
- Although the information contained in the Web site is based upon up-to-date information, and while Champlain College makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this Web site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Champlain College makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy.
- Champlain College is the copyright owner of everything on this Web site and no portion of this Web site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without the express written permission of Champlain College, except as provided for herein. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this Web site for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this Web site for any other purpose violates the legal rights of Champlain College.
- By entering this Web site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or service mark contained on this Web site is owned or licensed by Champlain College and may not be used by you without prior written approval. Champlain College will enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Sound, graphics, charts, information, or images of places or people are either property of Champlain College or used on this Web site with permission. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the Web site. Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights. If you would like to publish information that you find on this Web site, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Champlain College reserves the right to revise this legal Information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this Web site. By entering this Web site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the Web site to review these terms and conditions.