Residential Life and Student Activities
Finding Your Place on Campus Begins by Feeling at Home
At Champlain, you'll find Victorian-era mansions with curved staircases, carefully restored woodwork, and expansive windows looking out over Lake Champlain and the Adirondack Mountains. Champlain's unique residence halls are completely different from anything you might encounter at other campuses.
If you are a Current Student looking for information about housing selection, applying to be a Resident Assistant, or looking for any other information from the Office of Residential Life and Student Activities, please go to the Residential Life under the Current Students section of the site.
Explore our Amazing Residence Halls
- All first-year students live in one of our beautiful, restored Victorian-era mansions.
- Our contemporary, suite-style accommodations, right on or within walking distance to campus, can't be beat.
- For upper-class students, our apartment-style residence halls are ideal.
Live-in Staff to Help You Succeed
Residence halls have both live-in professional staff and student resident assistants to help you settle in, navigate campus and get to know the Burlington area. RAs plan special activities throughout the academic year giving every residential student the opportunity to learn something new, have fun, support the community and meet other students.
Champlain residence halls have all the amenities, including:
- Wireless Internet
- Access to a shared gigabit connection as part of Gig College
- Cable Television
- Extra-long Twin Beds (These can be bunked/lofted or set up separately).
- Desks, Dressers and Closet Space for Each Student
- Hardwired Fire Alarms and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Common Microwaves
- Coin-operated Laundry Machines
Residential Life At-a-Glance
- 25 Residence Halls, each architecturally distinctive
- Adirondack Hall, Juniper Hall, and Lakeview Hall available Exclusively for Sophomores
- Main Street Suites and Spinner Place available for Sophomores, Juniors, & Seniors
- Co-ed Residence Halls
- 2,000 Full-time Students; 1,300+ Residential Students
- Residential Life staff living in each building
If you have questions or want more information, e-mail Residential Life at firstname.lastname@example.org.