Champlain Business Administration Grads Build Success
Four years of intensive business education, well rounded studies in our innovative Core Curriculum, working with real clients in your classes, extensive hands-on experience—this impressive combination will place you in high demand upon graduation.
Our career-focused education makes our graduates stand out in the field.
- 93% of our 2019 Business Administration graduates are employed or continuing their education six months after graduation.
- 100% of those employed are in positions relevant to their career goals.
Upon graduation, Champlain Business Administration students are ready to land their dream jobs and have the résumés to get there.
Champlain Business Administration Graduates Are Ready
In addition to the extensive career-focused programs and support offered College-wide, each of Champlain's career-focused majors features skill-building, hands-on learning opportunities and other major-specific programs that help our students create highly marketable résumés. Highlights include:
- All members of the Business Administration faculty are professionals in their field, which is an essential factor in our students getting the most cutting-edge education in the field possible.
- You'll work with real-life clients: businesses, nonprofits, and individuals. You'll complete projects for people in your field who then use your work on a professional level.
- There are many opportunities to obtain internships with local companies over the course of your program, which gives you stellar résumé listings and recommendations.
Recent Business Administration graduates have accepted various positions, including:
- Bag Riders // Shipping Receiving Manager // South Burlington, VT
- Champlain College / Sr. Enrollment Operations Coordinator // Burlington, VT
- Enterprise // Sales Agent // South Burlington, VT
- Faraday // Sales Development Representative // Burlington, VT
- Instrumart // Purchasing Associate // South Burlington, VT
- New Breed Marketing // Business Operations Strategist // Burlington, VT
- State Farm Agent's Office // Insurance Producer // South Burlington, VT
- UVM Health Network Home Health & Hospice // Human Resources Coordinator // Burlington, VT
Champlain College Class of 2019 Joins the Workforce
Champlain's Career Collaborative team surveys alumni six months after graduation to find out how job searches are going. The College-wide results below are based on an outstanding 91% response rate—significantly higher than most post-graduation college surveys.
- 91% are either employed or continuing their education within six months after graduating.
- 88% of the graduates who are employed indicated that their jobs are related to their career goals.
- 89% also indicated that they had completed one or more internships or other experiential learning opportunities before graduation.
The Results Are Clear
Our graduates are thriving; their Champlain education prepared them with real-world experience that sets them apart in their field.